What is important to you when you buy pneumatic actuators ?
Hearken pneumatic actuators has passed with ATEX approved, CE approved, SIL approved as per international qualification standard.
Hearken rack and pinion Pneumatic actuators are designed for use in quarter turn applications and tested to the one million operations. Actuators are available double acting and spring return models. Its meet international ISO5211 standards for easy valve mounting and replacement visual position indicator will monitor the valve open and closed position. The quality of our pneumatic actuators provide long and safe performance for your valve control . we are here for your valve automation.
- Movement : Standard adjustable 90°±%
- Body：Hard anodized extruded aluminium alloy and stainless steel
- Actuator Types: Double acting pneumatic actuators and Spring return (Single acting) Pneumatic actuator
- Valve Options: Pneumatic actuator ball valve , Pneumatic actuator butterfly valve, Pneumatic angle seat valve, Pneumatic gate valve or Pneumatic globe valve
- Actuator Options: AT series rack and pinion pneumatic actuators, Scotch yoke pneumatic actuators , Linear pneumatic actuator and Hydraulic pneumatic actuators.
- Springs：High tensile spring sets of alloy steel
- Piston Shaft：Nickel plated alloy steel reduces friction
- End Caps：Polyester coated die cast aluminium
- Optional accessories: Solenoid valves, Limit switch box, Valve positioner or Air filter regulator
- Advantage: our pneumatic actuators products are not only price competitive but also perform as well as or better than more expensive products.
- Quality: our each pneumatic actuator is tested on the test bench.
- Additional: if your have any requirements about our pneumatic actuators,please welcome to write mail to us @ email@example.com for getting more information and service from us.